How Will I Spread God’s Glory among All Peoples?
The eternal purpose of God is to save people through Christ. The clear commission of Christ for every single disciple is to make disciples not just generally, but of all nations. So regardless of where you live, how is your life going to impact every nation, tribe, tongue, and people in the world? This is not a question for extraordinary missionaries; this is a question for ordinary disciples. God wants His will to be accomplished through us more than we do. And as we follow him, He will lead us to the people, places, and positions where we can most effectively make disciples of all nations for the glory of His name.
- All people all nations before the King!
- Sheep – those that listen to the shepherd
- Goats – those without a shepherd.
- The Only way!
- Paul told you even if they have not heard, they know there is a God.
- John tells you the entire world will stand before the Lord.
- Jesus said the only way to the Father is through Him.
How will I pray for the nations?
Pray passionately for God’s Kingdom to come and will to be done across the earth. Plan to deliberately focus your praying generally on the nations and specifically on the unreached people groups of the world.
How will I give to the nations?
Plan to sacrifice and spend for the sake of the nations. Sacrifice the wants in your budget to give to the needs of the world—most particularly the need for every people group to hear the gospel. This simply involves giving to the church as the church gives to the nations.
2 Corinthians 8:1– 15
- The Example is Jesus!
- What if Jesus had your attitude about sacrifice?
- Do you care enough to do something?
- Do you love apathy more than the lost, and the Gospel ?
- We give not to earn salvation, we give because Christ gave Salvation to us!